Customer Solutions Specialist
We're AWeber Communications, a marketing software developer in Chalfont, PA. We share a common value system -- we all enjoy working together, learning together and helping thousands of small businesses grow using innovative marketing software. We love our work and we love having fun doing it.
We're looking for a customer solutions specialist to join our team. You will be working with a team to answer all of our customer inquires about our software service. This includes phone, email, and live chat support.
- We currently have 2 positions open: Tuesday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM, Saturday 8AM to 5PM.
- You must be computer and Internet savvy, have keen communication skills and telephone poise.
- Strong multi-tasking skills are a must.
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers with varying technical savvy.
- Understanding of Internet-based services like email, social media, blogs and blogging software.
- Excellent Telephone Skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate via written word.
- Self-motivated, independent worker with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to react to change productively, and to handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to type 50 to 60 wpm. Minimum.
- HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Handling a wide variety of customer inquiries, including billing, sales, and technical support.
- Fielding those inquiries via phone, email, and live chat.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, and following up with customers as needed.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Completing all of these with our core values in mind, striving to create remarkable experiences for everyone you interact with.
Located in Chalfont, PA AWeber develops and manages an online opt-in email marketing and follow-up service. A growing 120,000+ international customer base access our website 24/7 to manage and send their newsletters to recipients who have specifically opted in on their website to receive that information.
- Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits)
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off)
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing
- Free lunches everyday
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas
- 27" iMacs for all team members
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with xbox, wii & blu-ray players
Please do not call to apply for this position.
Please note: applications without a cover letter explaining why this is the perfect position for you will not be considered.
Thanks! We're excited to hear from you! PS-Cover letters are great; we read lots of them, but we're also open to video cover letters. They're not required, but if you send one, we promise to watch it!
Life at AWeber
AWeber employs some AWesome people. Inspiring thinkers, passionate creators - everyone brings something to the table. And you have the AWesome chance to learn from and collaborate with these cool minds. Whether it's marketing, design or engineering, every interaction gives the opportunity to nurture your skills.
We love independent spirits and innovative ideas. AWeber thrives on contributions from everyone, at every level, in every department. Want your efforts to really count? We'll let you take your ideas and run with them. Everyone here is an integral part of AWeber's growth.
We're not just built for collaboration, but also for fun! Ride the slide to the cafeteria for lunch prepared by our 3 in-house chefs. Catch up on shows in our state-of-the-art movie theaters. Or embrace your competitive side with ping pong or a rack of pool. When it's time to get back to work, roll your desk where you need it to go to work more closely with your team members.