Senior Front End Web Engineer
Our team includes creative people who appreciate continuous learning, solid engineering skills, experimentation and a lust for the thrill of making ideas into reality. Our day-to-day involves design and implementation in a highly collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies with significant focus on quality and testing to create remarkable experiences for our customers. We welcome those who share these passions to apply.
* Solid HTML/CSS knowledge
* Familiarity with modern client-side testing tools & methodologies
* Great verbal and written communication
* Experience using Node.js in production deployments
* Backbone.js, underscore.js
* Experience with a client- or server-side templating engine such as handlebars.js
* Experience with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB or Redis
We develop and manage email marketing and newsletter software for over 120,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
- Paid holidays.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 30" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.
Life at AWeber
AWeber employs some AWesome people. Inspiring thinkers, passionate creators - everyone brings something to the table. And you have the AWesome chance to learn from and collaborate with these cool minds. Whether it's marketing, design or engineering, every interaction gives the opportunity to nurture your skills.
We love independent spirits and innovative ideas. AWeber thrives on contributions from everyone, at every level, in every department. Want your efforts to really count? We'll let you take your ideas and run with them. Everyone here is an integral part of AWeber's growth.
We're not just built for collaboration, but also for fun! Ride the slide to the cafeteria for lunch prepared by our 3 in-house chefs. Catch up on shows in our state-of-the-art movie theaters. Or embrace your competitive side with ping pong or a rack of pool. When it's time to get back to work, roll your desk where you need it to go to work more closely with your team members.